جمهوري اسلامي در نروژ چه می کند؟ + ویدئو
سیاست تفرقه انگیزی ج.ا. میان ایرانیان خارج و اپوزیسیونی که به دنبال پناهندگی هستند.
مستندی از http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/norge/1.7572429
فرد مورد نظر در فیلم فارسی صحبت میکند:
اختصاصی سایت شکار بسیجی
Norwegian to English translation, by google translate:
How does Iran in Norway
WEB TV: An Iranian asylum seeker, told NRK that he was offered cash, legal assistance and help with the application for asylum in return, to spy on Iranian dissidents in Norway. Click on image to view video.
Iran’s goal is to prevent any opposition to Iran in Europe, including Norway, the former consul at the Iranian embassy in Norway to NRK.
tormod.strand @ nrk.no
Published 6:58 p.m. today.
Please distribute / tips tell a friend recipient’s e-postDin e-postMeldingDel article facebook google bookmark sperm link http: / / www.nrk.no/nyheter/verden/1.7572429.Asylsøkere attempt is enlisted to carry out monitoring of the Iranian opposition in Norway.
For Kasper asylum in Moss, there are several aysløkere who have fled the Iranian regime. In May last year appeared a man here, who asked the Iranian and Afghan asylum seekers if they needed help.
They got a free SIM card and offer to help his case for asylum. Too late understood the asylum seekers that the man worked for the Iranian authorities in Norway.
An Iranian asylum seeker who NRK has been in contact with was one of those who walked into a trap, and who now want to tell their story. He got an offer that was hard to say no to:
– They offered to give me cash and pay attorney fees. They said that if I do not get asylum, they could send me to another country to seek asylum there. In one of the meetings, they gave me equipment to make sound recordings, «he told NRK.
In return, he was asked to take the secret recordings of meetings of the Iranian opposition had in Norway. He should also identify the people who had important roles in the Iranian opposition in Norway.
Said that the embassy could help
The fact that the Iranian embassy was behind the attempt to get him to engage in illegal wiretapping by the Iranian opposition group in Norway, he is not in doubt:
– I told them that taking sound recordings is espionage, and that it is a criminal offense in Norway. If the police take me, who will help me? They answered me that it is the embassy who can help with this part of the job.
The defector Iranian diplomat Mohammad Reza Heydari was monitored in particular.
Photo: Tore Linnerud applicant had specifically was told to monitor the defector Iranian diplomat Mohammad Reza Heydari, who previously worked at the Iranian Embassy in Oslo.
– Will prevent a strong opposition
Heydari has now confirmed to NRK that Iran in Norway has extensive espionage against the Iranian opposition in Norway by recruiting people in the imbalance.
– The activities that Iran does through its embassies, is that they go to people who have economic or psychological problems because they can not travel to Iran. Another method is that they – through other people who are in contact with the embassy – mapping them, and create contact with them. They use them to implement their goals, which is to create division and konfllikt between groups in Norway, «he said.
After Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejadi was re-elected in 2009, Iran’s embassies through strengthened monitoring of the opposition outside Iran. This also applies in Norway, «said sources in the Iranian opposition group in Norway told NRK.
– Iran has a policy against its own nationals abroad is that everything should be done to prevent a strong opposition against the regime established abroad.
Also the Police Security Service (PST) is familiar with the problem, called refugee espionage. After that NRK know, PST particular attention to Iran’s refugee espionage.
– It is important to me that the Norwegian society learns about this, «the applicant has spoken to NRK.
NRK has contacted the Iranian Embassy in Oslo in connection with the case. They do not want to comment on the contents of the report at this time.